I Dream of Scones...

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

Ever feel bored of your life?

Go ahead and climb up Cameron Highlands through Tapah, and then go up & down the VERY narrow hills to get to the Boh Tea plantation. Make sure to be the leader of a series of cars in/out of it.

Crazy, I tell ya! But word of advice, drive a 4-wheel drive or any big cars that can rough it out.

That is like, the highlight of my holiday. Weather was beautiful! 2 days with light rain & without sun on a highland? The best! Add in hot tea and the best scones ever made on earth... it was PERFECT!

Other than the strawberries which can be found like, in every inch of Cameron, fresh vegetables & flowers, which I think is dedicated for those womenly women. Not my cup of tea la.

It was a great holiday with my family. And a great revenge of sleep I had last night/this morning.

;)

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
11:21 PM delete

Happy that you happy kawan ku..

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
11:54 PM delete

aaawww.. *hugs*

Reply
avatar