Yesterday was filled with laughter, and today's filled with tears..

Sunday, April 17, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

Hotel - 300
Dinner before bday - 90
Household stuff - 300
PC Fair - 200
Service kereta - 1600
Shopping for this month - around 300?

Dear Money,

Don't you love me? Why do ALL of you (plus some loan from my dear auntie) have to go away? And you HAVE to choose this month, in bulk?

The thing is... I love my car. It's her 7th birthday this coming July. Finally she's going to be all mine. And she's been very sick lately. I can't bear to see her like that. For this, I thank you, Money. You've done something good.

And as for the other expenses, they're for me. For some change & some break. And of course, for some entertainment ;)

Thanks, Money! I love you. Take care of yourselves out there.

Bye.

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
10:37 PM delete

Hahahaha.. aku nak buat list mcm kau jap lagi..

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
10:19 AM delete

Pizli.... servis kete aku 1.6k. :((
Gile pala otak aku jap nak bayar banyak tu smalam.

Reply
avatar