Hi. What's your name?

Thursday, September 15, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

How would you feel like if I fill up an actual form, with these information:

Firstname : Nurul Salina
Lastname : Zainal
Full Name : Nurul Salina binti Zainal
Embossed Name : Christina Zainal

My point is not of "converting" or "murtad".
But to point out my annoyance to that certain race of people who goes by an English name, when it's so very obvious that they are not English.

Oh, and while I was composing this, a-sample-human-being-for-this-case PM-med me on YM.
Talk about good timing!

2 comments

Write comments
Digitalite
AUTHOR
11:58 AM delete

Voldemort nih bukan kira nama matsalleh kan?

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
9:16 PM delete

Imagine kau emoboss nama Voldemort Abd. Rahman kat credit card kau.

Like, wtf?

But for now.. Voldemort tu bukan nama matsalleh. Bleh jadi nama Jawa.

Reply
avatar