Tuesday, October 26, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Doc gave me two days of MC. I have some sort of an allergy that comes out like rashes all over my body...but worse! Doc in KL can't figure out what I am allergic to, and so does my beloved doc in Muar. Apparently, I have developed some sort of a chronic skin disease. Oh God!

At first I thought I am allergic to air-cond, coz it first came out when I was at the office. But then the other day, it came out early in the morning when I was still at home. Then I thought the environment at my KL home is not suitable, tapi kadang2 it came out kat ofis. Pastu ingat tilam kat KL tu plak yg tak kena, tapi Monday morning, I woke up in Muar with "the thing" all over my thigh. But one thing I discovered, aku maybe takleh pakai baju yg sama lama2, dengan tekanan. Camne nak kata eh... contohnya Sunday night, I drove back to Muar. So I sat for like, 2 hours. Masa tu kat bawah kaki, the place where my skin is covered tak dapat air, banyak sangat keluar gatal2 tuh. Verrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy itchy!

It sucks, so now I have to take pills continuosly. For how long? Entahlaaa... without those allergy pills, my body is like a fiesta field for those rashes.