Tuesday, October 09, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

I’m supposed to be doing my assignment, but no. I had to listen to the music while writing this stupid crap. I always put off work!

Then I start to think, "I have to change!"

But I don’t. Every. Single. Time.

I guess my Hari Raya mood has kicked-in REAL bad, baby! I’ve already packed my bags and my things are all lined up so that I won’t forget. I even selected my undies so I can bring them back to be used during Hari Raya.

Everybody does this, don’t they? (Just nak buat sedap hati sendiri je nih…)

This year may be good. I expect to meet Zul. Dah bertahun tak jumpa, ok! I’m so excited! He’ll be landing in KL on the 10th, around noon. I’ve been looking forward to this day. Hope he’s still the same person he was back in college, and hope we’ll still have a blast hanging out together. But first, I hope we DO get to hang out.

Oh and another thing, I saw this guy I knew online today. He thought I was some girl named Leen! Hahaha.. Is he still macam dulu ke? Luckily he remembered me. Said he’ll be in Muar on the 2nd day of Hari Raya. Maybe we’ll meet up, but both of us haven’t asked for each other’s mobile numbers. Haha.

He actually said, "dah lama tak bergayut"

Dude!

That was, like, ages ago! And both of us were in college, in our teens! Flirting was our major. Kinda pathetic come to think of it now, doesn’t it? Nowadays, if a friend calls me more than 10 minutes… I’ll run out of words to say.

And yes, in his case, I forgot who kept quiet first.

Keeping quiet is not a good way to say goodbye, but it’s the only way I know how to say "No" to a person. If I don’t do it, I’ll end up going out again with the person and feeling really awful about it. Because I have to pretend that I like him.

I guess after years of not keeping in touch, it is ok for me to meet him again? Although the first (and last) time I met him, I wasn’t too excited about it. Maybe because he acted like a jerk? Or was it too long ago that I can’t remember? Hahaha…

Now we’re both working adults, and people change kan? Have I changed?

Errr... I’ll let Hanum, Muza, Fizah & Jas be the judge of that. They know me the best when I was growing up.

Oh how I miss college days!

The hanging-out-in-the-room session, the waking-up-late-to-go-to-class, the birthday celebration, the night walk, the sitting-under-the-stars-in-the-field, the so-called doing assignment at the Open Access...

It’s so sad that I had to leave every of that behind. Now all my friends are super busy with their own lives that we rarely see each other. Just the yellow cookie in YM to proof that we still exist in this world.

Yea, it’s all online nowadays and it sucks!

Eh, nampaknye dah tersasar jauh dah penulisan aku nih. Tapi, my writing doesn’t have any specific topic, so why should I care?

Anyway, it’s a surprise that I can write this long. Why can’t I write my assignment as much as this?

Arrrrrghhhh!!!! Do not speak of my Assignment!!!

So ok, have a good Hari Raya to my Muslim friends. Maaf zahir batin.

Drive safe!