Friday, October 24, 2008 1 Comments A+ a-

I am now 3 times bigger than what I used to be in high school. No, I kid you not.

THREE TIMES BIGGER!

In other words, I am now damn fat! My acne problem pun masih macam tu jugak. Of course bertambah teruk dari zaman sekolah dulu. I am now 26 and nobody wants me. I like to play with children tapi bila semua kawan2 citer pasal anak masing2 and what they do, lagi aku rasa mcm aku taknak anak. And of course, taknak kawen.

Life is getting more and more dpressing. And I eat when I'm depress.

No wonder aku gemok giler babs skang ni.

Can I just say that I hate myself?

1 comments:

Write comments
fiore
AUTHOR
5:06 AM delete

I am now 26 and nobody wants me.--> me too.

Life is getting more and more dpressing. And I eat when I'm depress.No wonder aku gemok giler babs skang ni.--->me too again

uwaaaaaaaaa......

Reply
avatar