Sleepless in Ampang

Friday, June 25, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

gHelp! I have a problem.

I haven't been able to bring myself to sleep before 2am everyday. Since the day my medicine habis. It's been, a week, I guess. I mean, 6 hours of sleep everyday is enough for me, but do you know that coughing is really tiring? I'm still not a 100% recovered, ok. So I'm kinda a little bit tired. Not sleepy, but tired.

It's almost 3 now and guess what? While I'm melayan kerenah myself yg tak boleh tidur awal, I watched 2 movies - Leap Year & Valentine's Day. Leap Year was ok. The guy was hot.

But Valentine's Day movie really makes my life even more depressing. Sad, and depressing. Oh I cry at every movie, so no worries there. I'm just a cry-er.

Tapi the image of Bradley Cooper & McSteamy as a gay couple is seriously more disturbing than the fact that my life sucks.

Haihhhh.. Ok la. Will try to get some sleep now. Sweet dreams.

3 comments

Write comments
Digitalite
AUTHOR
1:26 PM delete

Jennifer Garner - Ashton Kutcher together again (last was Dude Where's My Car). Sweat! I think they're really made for each other in real life.

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
11:38 PM delete

Really? I think they are like, so different. Kinda tak kena together. Hehehe.

Reply
avatar
Voldemort
AUTHOR
4:40 PM delete

I hate you Scab!

Reply
avatar