I heart Makan

Sunday, March 06, 2011 1 Comments A+ a-

Next up would be butter chicken in Gold Chili, Subang. After that, I'd say we go for some.. hmmm.. "Spicy Zucchini Spaghettini with Feta Cheese & Pine Nuts" (wtf is that anyway?) @ Delicious.

But not before we head up north for some Nasi Kandar! Yeah, baby!

Was surfing the Net and came accross a famous Chee Cheong Fun in Kedai Kopi Genting. Looks yummy, but I don't think it's Halal. Hand-made, ok. Nuff said. A blogger said in Hainan Kopitiam, somewhere in PJ has a quite OK chee cheong fun. Maybe if I can find my way there, I'll give it a try. The Vietnamese restaurant in KLCC serves a delicious CCF with some minced meat in them and fresh taugeh. Syiok, wa cakap lu! Harga pun berpatutan.

But then again, if I'm craving for some fresh salad, I can count on DIET Cafe in Cheras for having a superb salted beef salad. Salad dia fresh, ok! Bile makan ada that crunching noise! Tapi biasala, mana leh dapat salad sedap2 dengan harga murah kan? Tapi cafe ni kat Cheras, so close to home. I love it!

Bile dah habis duit makan semua bende2 ni, kite fikir nak makan kat mana pulak. I bet it would be nasi campur-kat-kedai-kakak-down-the-street or the cheap kedai-roti-bawah-rumah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If killing is ok, I'd kill my neighbor's 6 year-old boy. I wouldn't even hesitate, believe me.

1 comments:

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
8:41 PM delete

Hehehe.. Tapi makan sedap sekali sekala mmg perlu..

Reply
avatar