Mamai

Monday, August 15, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

I woke up Sunday early morning around 4am and found myself on the couch. Sakit tengkuk, TV on, lampu semua on, and sweating sebab skang ni panas giler babas walopun dah pasang kipas laju.

1st thing that came to my mind as I struggle to bangun is, "OMG I fell asleep and missed my deployment job scheduled @11pm!". I was in total panic I think I forgot to breathe.

But the more I came to my senses and snap out of ke-mamai-an tu, I asked myself, "Eh, harini hari apa? Weekend is 2 days. And I remember having only 1 day. Means today is still Sunday. Early Sunday morning". This is the question I normally ask myself if I woke up terkejut dan terus teringat kat kerja. Used to happen all the time, but as the work slowly reduces, so does this thing.

Cek handphone, tengok Day & Date. And tarif nafas lega.

*Phew!*

Looks like I didn't miss out my deployment afterall. I HAVE to panic, sebab this is a deployment to that particular company yg dapat banyak sangat hits from all over the world. (Sambil buat muke menyampah)

Sekarang deployment dah habis. Setel. Tapi ada satu support work yg mana aku sangat2 malas dan takde idea nak buat masih pending. Bos sudah hantar email tanya. Bukan Bos ITU, tapi Bos kepada Bos itu.

Dem. Sape soh hantar email Sunday. Saya tak cek email.

2 comments

Write comments
the 'brinjal' on the park
AUTHOR
12:22 AM delete

workaholic.

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
12:30 AM delete

org takde life

Reply
avatar