Saturday, September 23, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

You will never believe who just talked to me.

Abang Mekanik Sexy Bawah Rumah!!!!

I was from Dahlia's, crossing the road heading for home and he smiled at me. Pastu aku turun balik nak patah ke rumah Dahlia... that's when dia tegur aku.

"Cermin mata mana?"

I was shocked, but of course keeping my coolness sambil me-reply (as if jantung aku tak jatuh ke kaki yet, sbb he noticed I wear specs! )...

"Tinggal kat umah kawan.."

Ahahahahhaha.... Excited GILER!!!! Awwww..bestnye! bestnye! bestnye! Hahahahaha... Dahlia kata aku gedik, but.. who cares?!!!

So today, my friends, is the happiest yet in months!

Oh and the best thing is... suara dia sedap. Takde la sedap as in Heath Ledger nye sedap, but it's definately a manly voice. And I'm loving it! I'm now at Dahlia's, and I'm sure as hell is gonna go home before 6.30pm. Even if it still rains.

So I guess aku melayan baby Syed Danish Fahrin sambil melayan ke-Cloud-9-an aku la ek. Huhuhuhuh...

:)