Smile, it's sunnah.

Friday, April 05, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

I have been smiling a lot lately. I am happier. Although, not entirely.

The thing is, since I've been like this, there's a whole lot of questions & assumptions coming from my friends & family.

Yeah, I said it - family. As if they don't know me la?

What is up with all that, dude? Come on, can't I just be happy on my own? Does the "boyfriend" question really have to be questioned?

No, I'm not angry. I'm just letting everybody thinks what they wanna think. If you assume I have a special someone, then yes, I do. If you think that I am in love, then yes, I am! And if you're guessing if I am going steady with that Indonesian guy, or that Johorian guy, by all means, I am with both.

Puas hati?

Time will reveal the truth. Eventually, when everybody sees that nothing is happening to me (read: getting married / getting engaged), they will get off my back.

And yeah, that smile you see when I'm Whatsapp-ing & those lovey-dovey tweets that you're reading... that may be part of the plan.