Of Kings & Queens

Sunday, February 14, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-




Had the honor to be one of my friend's bridesmaids. Not just one, but for two weddings. One was Ely's in October of 2015 & another was Dini's in February of this year.

Apparently now, the Malays have ditched the tradition of having 1 maid at the wedding & gone with the rest of "the world" having a trail of them.

But who am I to say anything, I am happy to be selected as one of the lucky ones at these two weddings. These friends of mine mean a lot to me, and I know the feeling's mutual. Or else, I wouldn't even be invited to the wedding! ;)

Anywho, these girls, they have found themselves their life partner. InsyaAllah, I pray that their Kings will treat them as Queens until Jannah. Ameen.

My King? I think he fell of his wagon. Literally. Or maybe etymologically. Whatever.