Killing Boredom

Monday, June 27, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Usually at the office, when we don't have anything to do... we don't have anything to do.
But when we DO have something to do... we have EVERYTHING to do.

Right now I'm the former. And you betcha I'm bored.

Oh, the best thing happened to me earlier during the day. So I'm currently obsessed with this brand of lipstick called DIDA & they announced yesterday that they were going to restock this nude lip color they called "Lust" at 12pm. So by 11am I have logged myself in to the website, have 1 additional "Fondue" colored lipstick in my shopping cart & refreshing the site every now & then. By 11.40am, I think, Lust was available. And so I added to my cart! Believe me, I contemplated to buy. Thought about it twice, then decided to just go for it.

And then sometime around 2pm I logged in to their Instagram page & saw that they announced Lust was sold out 30mins after it was launched. God that was fast! Lucky I completed my purchased before the clock even strike 12pm. Hooray! So now I have 3 colors - Posh (red), Lust (nude) & Fondue (brown). Raya 2016 is gonna have my lips all over, I tell ya!

....and then from then on it was boredom, boredom & more boredom.

Signing off now to browse some recipe for buka puasa. Oh which reminds me of another good news :
I can now cook Malay food! A lot of fuss, but I made it! Yeay ME! :)