The Idea of Life

Thursday, June 23, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Do you sometimes think that you have no idea what you're doing?

Well, I do. I mean, I get this feeling all the time.

I actually don't know what I'm doing in my life. There are those who have this life goals & know exactly what they want to do & what they want to achieve at certain points in their lives. Obviously I'm not one of them. I envy these humans. They have their lives all figured out. They must live a happy life.

Oh it's not like I'm not happy but I'm not ecstatic either. I'm just... a blank.

A blank whom feels happy when she's with her family members & close friends. A blank whom is stressed out when facing office work. A blank whom heart is filled with sadness when she's glancing over at her love life.

I guess the most depressing part is the work part. This is where the blank goes top max BLANK. I have been stuck with this job for as long as I lived. I remember putting in "Programmer" & "System Analyst" to my secondary school application when the school was about to divide students according to different streams. This means that I have actually been where I wanted to be back then. But now that I've been here for about 14 years now, I want to get out of it.

Get out & go to what?
That's a good question. I have no idea. 

Anybody's open to give me some suggestions, btw. Thanks in advance.