Monday, June 14, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

If you feel like you OWN us, go ahead and put a chop on our heads. "Property of bloody ___ (State company name)". Such a sore loser!

Nak amik cuti pun susah. Geram tau. Today dia kasik email to all staff pasal cuti. Must give "The Reason", three days in advanced and if failed to do so, leave will not be approved. Can't even use the traditional "family or personal matters" anymore.

And she even asked my friend why I take 2 days leave when last month I stated that I wanted to take only a day. Well, guess what, last month SHE stated that she'll be on leave 2 days... but the week after she was still on leave for 4 days. So why am I being asked? Coz I don't have sisters that were admitted to the hospital because of a major accident? Coz I am no Head Department and my husband is no Big Boss?

So now all of us in this bloody department can't take a fucking emergancy leave. In case of any emergancy, please make sure that it will occur 3 days in advanced. Hmmmm... this is the same thing Kolej Yayasan Saad punye guards said to me.. to write a letter before bawak balik student waktu malam, when in tears I mentioned that my grandfather just passed away. Tak sangka mereka setaraf.