Monday, April 18, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

Happy Belated Birthday to Dahlia!
She turned 25 on Saturday. Hahahahaha...
*kidding!*


Sunday was the laziest day for me to go out. Cuma termampu pegi kat tingkap utk menjenguk dunia luar dan mendapatkan sket cahaya matahari. Tapi, I can't believe I washed my clothes! Tinggal a few t-shirts je. Yg lelain, including pants.. sudah tercuci!! Sabun Fab aku tu...dah daripada tahun lepas tak abih2 lagik. Huhuhuhuh.. Congratulations to Scabbers, who finally washed her own clothes..after a few months of doing laundry in Muar.

Today, Dahlia and Omar are on leave. Are they having an affair or what? Cuti sama2? And when I was having chickenpox the other day, I heard that they are like a couple already? Having lunch together and all... Hehehehe.. *are u guys trying to keep a secret from me or anything?*

Anom is also on leave today, so I have no friends to chat with during office hours. She's on her way back from Kelantan with her collegues. Thank God Jaja's next door. At least I can have lunch with her today. Harap dia bawak la buku Shopaholic yg aku nak pinjam tu. Best la buku tu... I read the 1st one. Jaja's, of course..since this month we both have no budget for a new book, jadik kite tukar2 le. Can't wait to read the next one. Currently I'm reading John Grisham's The Testament...while waiting for Shopahlic takes Manhattan. I guess I'm having that reading mood again. Can't wait for gaji day. I'm plannig to buy Dan Brown's Deception Point. Harap2 buku tu se-best The Da Vinci Code. Sape2 yg dah baca bley kasi pendapat?

Ok la...I guess I'll stop now. Sambung buat keje sket, nanti leh sambung tulis lagi. Ye la, takde kawan harinih... blog ni je la tempat aku meluahkan rasa hati aku. cewah! Hehehehe...