Tuesday, January 23, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

I remember clearly one hot afternoon when I was on my way to Dahlia's, Abg Mech talked to me for the first time which made my heart jumped out of it's place and my cheekbone sore from smiling. Since then, I look forward to return home everyday with him greeting me before I went up the stairs. I would find any excuse to go back down - to buy eggs, icecream, calling Arin. And I'd look out the window to see him leave.

Those were the times when I was SO obsessed. Now it's different. I don't look forward to seeing him when I get home. He barely even there anyway. And if we do see each other, we'd just exchange smiles. Sometimes when we're in an extra happy mood, we'd say "Hi". No more long conversations on Saturday evenings, no more flirting. I ignore the sound of his shop closing, and I don't look out the window for him anymore.

Posting di atas ter-amat-lah... ape org kata... poyo? Yelatu kot. Sebenarnye takde mende nak tulis, tapi dah kena tegur dengan Encik Sperma-yg-jalang tu... so aku tulis je la ape2.

Oh, and another thing.. If you're into reading, I suggest you read The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Kinokuniya KLCC labels it as Gem Of The Month (for this month aje la kan) and as far as I've read, it definately IS a gem. It touches the heart.

Cewah cewah... ayat tu mesti nak ala2 poy... Huh.