Monday, January 15, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

I bought this pink shirt @ KLCC yesterday (which I'm wearing now). Wanted to buy the matching grey-with-pink-stripes bootleg pants as well, but Mummy said better not. Although she said I looked totally hot in it.

HAHAHAHAHA... as if!!

I tried on a pastel-pink cardigan with little flowery glitters around the neck, also to match the pants... and surprise surprise... I actually looked like a normal girl. Focus on the word girl here ok (Perasan nak mampos. Uweeeekkkk!! Nak muntah aku). Mummy won't let me buy the cardigan, because of the price (its RM129) and also because it kinda potrays the phrase "pakai baju tapi serupa tak pakai baju".

And so I ended up with only 1 item, but yet I'm so psyched because it has been a while since I last bought anything ok.

Sad, isn't it?

But what's sad-der is the situation in Johor right now. Banjir lagi sekali. I was shocked to hear the news when it struck, but thankful that rumah aku wasn't affected. Begitu juga dengan ahli keluarga aku yg lain di Johor.

Seram jugak dengan berita2 mengenai keadaan cuaca yg dijangka akan bertambah buruk. Hujan tanpa henti, kemarau dan sebagainya. Ngeri. Biler time cenggini, teringat cerita umat zaman Nabi Nuh yg diteggelami air. Biler asyik terbaca cerita nyah dan gay, teringat pulak cerita umah Nabi Lut yg ditimbus tanah kan?

Terbayang kalau-kalau berlakunya perkara seperti tu... aku tak ready lagi! I'm far from being ready. Tapi... biler nak insaf?

Itu soalan untuk aku especially, and it goes out to you guys as well.