Friday, September 12, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

While I was driving to work this morning, a cargo train passed by. It reminded me of the time when our train arrived in KL early Monday morning, on that same track, a few years ago. (Although we were in a decent KTM, and not cargo). I miss Langkawi with IMU friends. Good times, babe.

I think we should organize a holiday, back to Langkawi. All of us. You guys bring your husbands and wives and children, and I'll bring my cats and kittens.

Whatever.

But think of it. It must be fun, yea?

While I plan out in my head the activities we can have on our "holiday" (inverted commas means imaginary as I know my friends and how difficult they are to even come for a minum-minum session), I'd like to dedicate a shoutout to the man who-bumped-gently-on-my-car-yesterday-and-didn't-say-sorry.

Dear Sir,

May you rot in hell with your dumbass ego.

Regards,
- insert name here -

3 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
10:24 AM delete

fun tu ye.. tapi ada anak kecik naik train tak bestla kut...

utk shoutout tu : wahahahahahahaa..

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
11:33 AM delete

Dear Sir,

May you rot in hell with your dumbass ego.

Regards,
- insert name here -

apakah? huhu...

Reply
avatar
Digitalite
AUTHOR
9:41 AM delete

Hehee. Yelah Jihan. Good times la back then. Tapi yelah. Ada budak2 dalam tren, ko takleh tido nanti. hehe.

Standed la tuh. Aku bengang bila jadi gitu. Takat angkat tangan je. Tak care pun pada aku. At least berhenti la. Tanya aku ok ke idak. Sorry ke apa. Nih terus blah. Mmg bangsat diorang nih.

Reply
avatar