I Wanna Go Sleep Already!

Monday, August 02, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Wormtail : Please, dude. Stop it. Sudah-sudah la tu... Kembali lah ke pangkal jalan. Jangan la fikir, ok?!

Scabbers : Yea, I know! I'm hating it.

Wormtail : And wipe that stupid grin off your face. It's so totally nothing, ok. Besides, you know what's gonna happen next.

Scabbers : * blank face *

Wormtail : Once a liar, always is....

On the other side of my twisted world, Mummy came over and cleaned up my closet. Horay! Means I can renew my wardrobe minus the guilt! The hangar in my almari jatuh like, a month ago.. and I did nothing about it. Coz I don't really use the baju inside - baju kurung & formal shirts. I wear the same t-shirt over and over again to office, and I kinda dump them in another place after dia kering lepas basuh. Harhar.

So Mummy brought back most of'em (4 huge black-beg-pasltik-sampah of them), and now my almari is clear! Not to say clear per se, but WAYYYY less clothes than before. Hehe. I told Mummy she could have any of the shirts she can fit in for herself, and others bagi Cousin Yati in case somebody out there is in an emergency dan takde apa untuk dipakai. Note that all my baju is in good condition, ok. I'd throw away if they're not. Or Mummy would gladly make them "gombal" a.k.a kain lap.

So a huge THANK YOU to Mak for taking away a whole chunk of guilt, before I put in new ones. But Mak, you forgot the other smaller almari where pants, baju tidur, long-sleeved t-shirts & sweaters are. Oh well, I guess next time.

And the other best thing was buying Man Pik & Bik Kaseh a laptop. Dude! It was the greatest feeling! Although I am left with an absolutely empty account at the bank, I feel good about it. Haha, no la. Mummy, Mak Ton & Mak Leha are gonna pay me back! The 4 of us shared, as a gift to Mummy's youngest sibling. Nak tambah best lagi, brader yg jual tu ingat aku nih student. Or probably he said that just to be polite.

I heart you, brader! U da man! =)

Oh and Inception is cool. Kinda boring when it gets to "the wife" part, all the reminiscence and stuff... but I love the 2nd-level of the dream where there's no gravity. Although I do not like Leonardo DiCaprio, they made it up to me with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, so I guess its alright.

All in, it's a great weekend for me. Minus the fact that my Desire had to go in the clinic again.. everything else is good (note that weekend starts on Saturday and NOT Friday nite). Thanks to Baskin-Robbins and their 31% discount on the 31st of the month.