Monday, August 09, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Kenapa susah nak set date with your ex colleague to meet up eh? My dear friend and I have been trying for like, forever.. and never can find a suitable date.

We tried to chat during office hour jugak, but u know how it is.. by the time the other 1 replies, yg sorang lagi dah lupa what the topic was about. Hehe.

Mr. Ho macam tak suke je this friend of mine. Bukan la tak suke apa, he kept saying that this guy pandai cakap, tapi macam orang sales la. Cakap je, but doesn't mean it. I couldn't care less. He's a good friend la. Who cares kalau dia cakap macam orang sales pun.

Anyway, I hope I can meet him this Thursday, after I cancelled last Thursday and he cancelled today. Nak gossip! And nak luahkan perasaan. Huhu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenapa boring sangat nak buat research ni? Macam tak motivated langsung!! Or do I need the push macam last time eh? Being cursed here & there from the client, ada VERY tight dateline with VERY limited knowledge & resources...

Now pun sama, but the thing is.. no dateline. Mr. Ho only tells me that big boss is kinda pushing him for this research thing. But he's aware at the same time, I have to help with other modules, and do support work, and this and that...

How do I keep my eyes open & my mind focused for this?!