Saturday, May 01, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Yesterday in Puduraya, I felt like I was once again in front of Stauim Merdeka punye gate, waiting for it to open to Linkin Park Concert. Gilosss punye ramai orang! Can't get much sleep in the bus. Kepala sakit sangat!!! Terhantuk kat cermin rasa kebas. So after 3 1/2 hours of travel (it took extra 1 hour jam in Seremban!) I came home happily. Hehehhee.. took a long nice hot shower and the headache just seems to fade away... *sigh* kan bagus kalau dapat tinggal aje kat Muar dok kat rumah terchenta...takyah balik KL buat sakit jiwa raga aje... *why???? why????*

Lepas mandi, rasa lega... tak pernah aku dapat merasa nikmat mandi kat KL. Cheh! Had dinner with Mummy and MT. Lin buat spaghetti bolognese (eh spelling tu betul ke? hehehhe...hentam kromo). Best giler... rest tgk TV and then I went to sleep. Yang bestnye tido kat rumah ade katil besar, air-cond, kipas and best-est sbb ade Mummy and MT. Hehehhehe... They were both still watching TV while waiting for their grandchildren to come home but my eyes couldn't last that long. So I went in my room, switched off the lights, bukak air-cond and kipas full blast and went to sleep. *ahhhhhhhhhhh....* menyegarkan! sungguh selesa. Hehehhehehe....

Kesimpulannye... I love my house. Hehehehehe...