Tuesday, June 26, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

Blog dearie,

Trip to Singapore is postponed to the 2nd week of July. Thank God! I still have time to prepare, finish my assignment, send Nurin to college (already did last Sunday), collect relatives phone numbers and such.

You know how abrupt my boss can be... a few hours before a meeting on Friday, baru dia pm-ed me to say that I must come with him. I have absolutely no idea what the project was about. So with baggy jeans and a t-shirt, I tagged along to UEM for the meeting. I asked about the project and my role in it in the car. Btw, the car is WAY cool. A white Subaru with an all-black interior. Engine tu sumer toksah citer la. Memang kalah Kelisa la. Hahahahahha.... And so, blog, I fell in love. This time it's for real.

*Sigh*

Anyway blog, after the meeting I rushed back home to catch the 8.30 bus to Muar. Had to drive Manjib's car sbb nak hantar Nurin. Dah lama tak naik bas. Syiok beb! Sebab boleh tido! Ekekekeke... Sunday pun aku drive balik Muar, so yesterday I took the bus balik ke KL. Layan perasaan wa cakap lu! Dah la hujan sepanjang jalan... mp3 player aku banyak lagu jiwang. Perghhhhh... karat habis, wa cakap lu!!! Hahahah..

So now I'm trying to gather as much info from the net for my assignment yg nak kena hantar this Sunday dan baru jek 10% siap. I'll allow myself max 4 hours of sleep je la nampaknye this week.

Help!!!