Give a little

Friday, March 23, 2012 1 Comments A+ a-

My family has ways of our own - when you tell news to 1 person, it'll travel so fast from Johor to KL to Pahang in a matter of minutes. Like how I didn't have to tell the story of what happened in England - when I start, everybody would say "I know, xxx told me". 

And when we get together for food or shopping, everybody volunteers to pay that I think they may actually cause a fight. 

And another one is that when somebody shows interest in something, that person who owns it will try their very hard to give it to them, or buy them another one. Like when I was at my aunt's in Tetbury, Uncle Tony showed me his Xbox and what it could do. Of course Mak, Makton & Bik Muna didn't have a clue so I made that as a point of conversation with my dear uncle.

The next day, I heard news from Mak that Uncle Tony wanted to buy me an Xbox. He came to me after breakfast and said, "When you buy Xbox in Malaysia, would you send us the receipt?" Oh my goodness! He insisted to buy me one, told me it's for my special birthday (yeah, I told everybody in the whole wide world that I'm turning 30). I insisted that it won't do me any good since I don't play games like, AT ALL! 

We never concluded anything, though. 

But what I'd REALLY like is, a house. 

Too much eh?

1 comments:

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
6:33 AM delete

Kalau dapat XBox pun dah ok, inikan pulak rumah hehehehe.

Reply
avatar