of men getting married

Friday, May 18, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

"You should buy a house now. When are you getting married?", asked a friend to him.

He was smiling all the way, and I heard he mumbled something.

What? What did he say? I wanted to ask, but thot it was kinda inappropriate. I know I will regret not asking, coz now I will never know.

The one thing I know is that I do not want to live the day he gets married. Or even announce that he is. Ok la, probably less dramatic la. I do not want to be there the day he announces. I don't wanna listen to that words coming out from his mouth. I'd probably choke, vomit, cry & faint all at the same time.

In another news, my old crush is getting married next week!

Don't mind that, but what's funny is that the way his stepmother talks about him. According to her, he is the most decent guy on the planet. All work, and no women.

Laugh Out Loud to that, stepmother!

You do NOT have the slightest idea of how your stepson is.

Oh well then, let it be. Can't wait to see what his wife looks like. She's from Indonesia and from the same ancestors, I guess. Good for this old crush of mine.

But for him, no. I better make plans to migrate now. Or else I have to be here when the day comes.
Oh God no.