Thursday, November 24, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi. My name is Jihan. I'm 23 years old. I was born in Muar, Johor. Currently I'm working in KL. I have absolutely no idea what to wirte, but I'm in a 'typing' mood. Anom has gone to her faculty's party or something..leaving me all alone. Dahlia, Omar and Sharul are busy with their work *..and I think I should be busy with mine* Oh and I should note here that Omar looks deliciously handsome today. And yesterday, and the day before... Hehehehehe... *...or maybe it's just my hormones..going bonkers!*

Oh, yesterday was Boss' birthday. We had cake and karipap. Now don't you dare laugh at the 'karipap' ok. Its the most delicios karipap I have ever eaten! *Besides karipap buatan Makton's that is...* Karipap itu hanya terdapat di food court TM, dijual dengan harga RM1 utk 3. Esok before going home from work, must singgah and buy lah. Kalau tak nanti weekend susah lak nak dtg sini carik. Hehehehehe...

Eh....amende aku citer nih??!