Friday, January 13, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

Confessions of me:

1. I like Nelly (the male rapper) originally because Ex-Husband likes him.

2. I hate Ex-Husband because he's being nice to me. And it ends up with me being stupid.

3. I still flirt with Lan, eventhough he's getting engaged soon.

4. I went out with a married man. And we flirt a whole lot. I don't intend to interfere with his marriage, although I was frustrated when he annouced it.. like, 5 years ago. Hahahaha.

5. I dumped Am because Adik came back into life (hahahaha.. macam Voldemort lak) and put me on cloud 9 for a month!

6. I remember everything that happened on one fine Saturday in May. Happiest day ever. With Adik la sape lagik.
7. I love Stairway To Heaven (the song) by Led Zeppelin pasal Adik main lagu ni dengan guitar dia utk aku.

8. I think I'm just playing with The-Other-Lan.... and he's such a nice guy.

9. I'm not a good girl. I'm BAD. So spank me, if you must. Hahahaha.

10. Seriously, I'm NOT a good girl.