Thursday, September 28, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

There's this "Sisterhood Moments" ad on TV. The one competetion which I can't compete in. Yes, I've read, seen & been told that sisters/brothers can be best friends and they love each other to death even if they fight all the time... but I never do get the actual feeling, y'know. Like when somebody told you that it is sad when your father passed away and you would say yeah... but you don't actually know how sad it actually is until it is time for your own father to pass on. Well, this death part...I do get it.

I may be close to my cousins, but when time comes for them to have a family discussion or whatever... I still won't be counted in, kan? They have their own secrets, they have their moments. I see my niece, Fatin and her younger brother, Syami.. a good example of siblings who love and take good care of each other. I know when I was little, I used to cry when cousin Dina got scold. And she cried when I cried too... but it just is not the same. Of course I love all my cousins like my own sisters and brothers... but still... it is not the same. You get what I mean?

I guess not. Coz most of you have siblings. And you would say I'm lucky anough to have a very close relationship with my cousins... but you actually don't get it. Unless you're in my shoes. (Mummy slalu kata aku kaki gajah sbb pakai shoes size 8. Hehehehe) Whatever it is, I know I'm lucky to have a close relationship with my cousins. If not.. I can't imagine being alone for the rest of my life. Not share jokes with them? I'd die!!

I am more amazed with brotherly love. Men don't usually potray their true feelings kan... so when I see brothers who play or laugh together, I can't help but smile. If I were to ask them if they love each other..the answer would be No, of course. But you can see by their body language la kan. Contohnye my own boss and his brother. Cute. And the best brothers I've seen is Hafezh & his brother yg keje kat IMU dulu tu. Sape ek nama dia aku dah lupa. Comelnye!! Bukan diaorg yg comel.. tapi aku suka tgk diaorg datang keje sama2... balik keje saing...main carom sama2...gelak2 lagi... eeeeiii...geram I!

So anyway, I don't really have a point. Hehehehehe. Am just killing time here, ok. So.. Bye!