Monday, December 11, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

At this very moment, I know Mummy's wishing that I'm 16 again, still living at home in Muar, so all my social activities can be watched over. (As if! I didn't have any social life back when I was 16 ok!)

The reason?
I got busted while having dinner with Abg Mekanik the other day. Mummy called to check up on me.

So when I called home on Saturday, Makton was upset because Mummy was upset. Not to mention scared. I bet everybody at home, and the uncle in JB, uncle in Pahang, even auntie in England dah tau pasal mende ni. So yea, I can't go home (beside the fact that I'm broke!). Kalau Arwah Bapak still ada, aku rasa balik umah je confirm aku dah kena penampor dua tiga bijik! Confrim lah!!

Fine. I know I was wrong. But I just wanted some company. And he's the only one there. I kinda promised Kerol, but then he's too far...plus it was raining and I was so damn hungry! So I picked the nearest solution. Not to mention I got to know him better kan? Lan, of course. Kerol watpe...dah cukup kenal dah.

Dari situ lah my obsession has stopped. Yup, I'm no longer obsessing over him... which means I don't like him any longer. Sebagai kawan, penasihat kereta... ok no problem. Lebih dari tu? I don't think so! I wonder if this fact I just wrote would calm Mummy and Makton.

Isk, tetiba rasa tensen plak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RM10 for staff fund. Bloody hell! I owe RM10 for last month and now I have to pay double the amount. I haven't been home since raya Aidilfitri and as you can see I'm all cranky and sad and all messed up!

Tak semua orang can afford to pay RM10 for nothing ok! I wonder if we get back our money after we leave the office. Heh. Mati idup semula pun dia takkan bagi balik. Baik diaorg buat bayar servis sinki ke, servis tepon ke, bayar movers for the renovation ke...

BLOODY HELL!!!

Rm10 tu tambah sket, lepas minyak aku balik Muar ok!!! I don't think I can eat anymore. Fine. Take all what's left of my money and let me die of starvation!