Thursday, December 14, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

* Gasp! *

Adik is actually working KL?!

K.L ok. Kuala Lumpur. Altough PJ may be in Selangor, but still.....

Anyway, I checked out the company profile and it's international. They're looking for a System Analyst and guess what one of the requirement is?

Willing to travel overseas.

I so want that job! But they want a Degree holder. Tough luck! Eh, tapi takmoh la kan...dah la jauh nak travel dari rumah. I'll have to drive dan merempuh tol sebanyak RM5 pegi-balik hari2. Furthermore, he's there. Why work in the same office la kan? Tapi I bet there are loads of cute IT professionals there. Not to mention hardworking, which will lead to success, which will then lead to them having more money a.k.a rich!

See how creative my mind works? From a small thought of him, up to cute IT guys and now I'm thinking of rich CEOs. (Exclude Adik la, he's not cute. I never really liked cute guys anyway. They're so metro and yea, I can't stand metrosexual guys. Puh-lease! Oh, tapi kalau ada any reader sini yg metro... maafkan saya. This is just me and my point of view)

Yea. When you have this strong urge to shop, but you can't afford it... you'll start thinking of money! All you see is money. It's like your eyes are green... Oooppss!! Sorry Dahlia! I didn't mean YOUR green eyes ok. Think of KLCC, man. Aaaawww... it sucks bad knowing you can no longer afford to shop there. Aaaaaarrrgghhhhh!!!!

Oh, berbalik kepada cerita asal, (Hehehehe... jauh plak perjalanan cerita ini) he's here. He's actually here! Hmmm... I wonder if Mummy benarkan aku kuar ngan dia, now that he has a steady job. Not that he wants to go out with me anyway. Hahahahhaha....

Can I just stop thinking about it already?!

Ok. Fine. I'll stop.

Just let me jump out of the window from this 14th-floor-office first. I dunno, I just feel... stupid.