Thursday, December 28, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

I better write now, in case the net gets shaky again from the Taiwan quake. Huhuhuhu..

I'll be going home tomorrow for Hari Raya Aidiladha, but I won't stay long at my own home which I miss so much! This year it's raya in JB, despite the flood lah kan. The water pump in Gersik (wherever that is!) yg menyalurkan air ke bandar Muar telah bocor akibat banjir haritu. And it will remain un-fix until air banjir from Segamat surut. So in the meantime...takde air! Aku sangat risau dan kesian akan keadaan family aku, namun begitu ada nasib orang yg lebih teruk. Especially yg kena banjir sampai musnah rumah, kereta, with no water and electricity supply pulak tu. My sympathy goes out to them.

As for my family, I really hate not being able to help and contribute something untuk meringankan burden. Subuh2 hari pegi tadah air hujan, nak angkat tong2 berat dengan air... semuanya senior citizens plak tu. Except for one, of course. Sorang je cousin yg muda kat rumah tu nak kena handle 3 orang makcik. At times like these, I really wish I have the money to go home and help. Masalahnya duit dah kering stok kontang punye lah! And gaji bulan December ni masuk on the 10th of January. Can you believe it? 10th! Aku takmoh cakap la bab ni, menjengkelkan. Dan biler dah marah, nak maki hamun tu ringan je mulut. Oleh itu lebih baik aku diam dan banyakkan bersabar.

Anyways, today is a special day. It's Mummy's birthday! So here's a shout-out to Mak..

Happy Birthday!!!
Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan dirahmati-Nya selalu.
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayang Mak!! :)

Mummy will be here in KL by the time I get home this evening. Bukan aku taknak Mummy datang, tapi esok dah nak balik dan agak terbuang jugak la RM12 duit tambang, duit lrt nak ke rumah... memandangkan skang ni Mummy kena sara hidup aku (sebab gaji lambat!). Aku dah cuba cakap, tapi takut tersalah faham pulak nanti. Nanti Mummy dtg KL kesian pulak Makton tinggal sorang kat rumah. Aiyoh!!! How I wish I live in Muar!

Oh before I forget, since I won't be in until next year, I'd like to wish everybody a happy Hari Raya Aidiladha. Please pray for the safety and health of our families yg terlibat dalam banjir, ya. Happy New Year too. May you have a prosperous year ahead.

So what's your new year's resolution? I guess I've thought of mine. I will try my best to get my degree by the end of 2007, with good grades. That's the first one. Then it's work-wise. I will try harder to get a job, yg stabil, in Muar. Har har har! And finally, I'll try to find myslef a handsome, rich and well-mannered boyfriend (this combination of criterias only exist in fantasy land. I know!) whom I actually like. Then we'd settle down and produce cute and cuddly kids with curly hair until the end of time... NOT! Well at least it's not going to be THIS year's resolution! Give it another 5-6 years or so...and that'll be on top of the list. Har har har.

So ok babes. Have a comfy long weekend, yea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My landlord just called asking me to move out. Life sucks so bad right now.