Friday, February 23, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

My view on men are simple.

1. If they respect women and always give you the sweetest talk ever, he's totally into his own girlfriend. Or fiancee. Or wife.

2. If they look like those pretty-boys boyband, metrosexuals, always hang out with the same crowd of metrosexual guys, always checking out other guys, they are so gay.

3. If they are metrosexual, but not gay (you can tell, ok), appears to be rich, have a model look-alike girlfriend yg sentiasa berkepit dengannya, he's a womanizer.

4. If he's an average guy with no strings attached whatsoever, he falls into category no. 1. You can NEVER believe men when they say, "Saya single lagi" or "Sapela yg nak kat saya ni" or "Betul, saya takde gf!". Believe me, it's bullshit. So basically, this category is non-existant.

Because I'm a woman, I'd say women are nice. Well, maybe not all of'em.. but MOST of us are. Jadi conclusion nye disini.. I like women.

* WTF?! *

Spermajalang : Thank you for the gift! I like! :)