Friendship

Sunday, July 01, 2012 2 Comments A+ a-

Ok, yea. I get it that the title is a bit corny, but just bear with  me on this.

3 friends (I am so NOT gonna use the word "besties") on an evening out in One Utama. A big thank you, and a mind hug, goes out to Spermajalang for the free sushi buffet dinner @ Shogun! It's been months since Dahlia & I had our 30th birthday, but this dashing man-of-his-words still give us gifts.


Afterwards, we ended our fun night with a movie - Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter. In 3D. So just imagine how bulky my eyes were with my already-bulky-specs and a 3D specs on top of it. Blerghh. 



Kak Ngah & Abg Amir (Dahlia's sister & husband) joined us for the movie. They were all matcy-matchy in pink. Aaaawww.. so sweet!

The movie was not that good, tho. I like the gruesome killings, but I HATE when the vampires jump out of nowhere with ugly faces. It's 3D, ok! Damn you, vampires! Thank goodness I sat beside Dahlia, I was practically hugging her when I get all jumpy. It wasn't that scary I guess, but I just recently had an "experience" in my bedroom so it was kinda still in my head. Get what I mean?

And yea, I was having trouble sleeping afterwards. Waking up in the middle of the night & stuff. But I made it through morning. Thank goodness.

So all in all, very good day out. Good company, good food. What else can you ask for?

:)

2 comments

Write comments
Omar Al-Attas
AUTHOR
4:58 PM delete

terhawuuuuuu kiteeee. hehehe
ye la kan.. dah lepas berbulan baru dpt gaks. takpe janji puas hati bedal salmon itu.. ekeke

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
5:25 PM delete

Betul! Salmon adalah kegemaran. Apetah lagi bila free ;)

Reply
avatar