Chivalry is still safe

Friday, July 20, 2012 2 Comments A+ a-

Just like any other girl, I love to be treated like a princess. Not to say "being spoilt", mind you, but more of being treated nicely.

I like men who are a gentleman. Who are chivalric.

My Project Manager & his brother are one of the examples. They get on my nerves, yes, but personally, they are such gentleman. The types who helped a "damsel in distress". Who opens the door for me. Who got out from the lift 1st to-make-sure-everything's-safe-on-the-outside for me. Who makes sure it's safe to cross the road. Their parents & the 5 elder sisters sure teach them well.

Not to say that I'm not capable to do things myself, but it's the feeling of having someone respect & protect you that makes it more.. pleasant? There's just something that attracts me to these kinds of people. And yes, there are a lot of them out there. Thank goodness!

I don't know why, but from what I see & experienced, Ang Mohs are more gentleman-like compared to Asian men.

Apesal eh?

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
7:18 PM delete

Ang moh tu apabenda?

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
10:07 AM delete

Abg Moh tu mat salleh, dlm term hokkien.

Reply
avatar