Women Issues

Sunday, July 08, 2012 3 Comments A+ a-

Specifically Premenstrual Syndrome. Which every women have to deal with every single month. It's tiring, believe me.

  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a set of specific physical and psychological features.
  • Physical features include breast tenderness and bloating.
  • Psychological changes may include anger and depression.
  • The exact cause is unknown but is believed to be related to interactions between sex hormones and brain chemicals (neurotransmitters).
Taken from MedicineNet.com

Since I'm not having sex, I guess I suffer more. Blerghhhh!

Customized to my needs, I have pimples that blooms so annoyingly fresh on the face at this point of the month. And no, these supposed "little" red dots are NOT little. At all. And they change colors too, apparently. From red to yellowish, greenish to purple. As if I enjoy watching a rainbow display on my face.

And the food cravings. Oh my goodness the cravings! It's like I have a bottomless pit or something. That whole plate of rice + butter chicken I had the other day with Spermajalang? Easy peasy to finish. I could've gone for a cup of Starbucks' green tea frappu AND blueberry cheese muffin afterwards if it wasn't for me trying to control myself from "pigging out" in front of a guy.

*eye rolling*

At times like these, women can get so ugly. And you just need to leave them alone.
Well, not all women. But me, at least.

3 comments

Write comments
Omar Al-Attas
AUTHOR
8:22 AM delete

ko penah tak dengar petua org tua2.. masa mandi gosok muka dengan seluar dalam sendiri??? try le.. mana tau jadi.. hehe

and butter ciken tu mmg nampak sedap!

Reply
avatar
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
9:35 AM delete

Wahahaha pelik betul petua. By the way semua perempuan pun macam tu aku rasa.

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
11:42 AM delete

Spermajalang : WHAT THE EFF...??? OMG I am so NOT gonna do that!

Butter chicken tu bukan nampak je sedap. Memang sedap! Next time dtg bleh try.

Pizli : Ntah2 dia make up his own petua. Haha.. Majority of perempuan kot. Ada yg releks je.. untung mereka2 ini...

Reply
avatar