Purify Your Soul

Monday, July 16, 2012 3 Comments A+ a-


I learned a whole lot from this video. Maklumlah, ilmu agama aku ni sangat cetek. What interest me the most is at ~ 10:56 when the speaker said "The people who are dead can see the actions of the living. They can see the deeds of the living".

Tell me where should I put my face now, or in the future when I'm united with my Bapak, Nyaii & Manji? Mungkin arwah Bapak came to me those times in my dreams sebab dah lama tak dengar "kabar berita" baik. Or as a wake-up call from my deep, deep slumber.

Apa dikhuatiri is, sekarang sedar... sekejap lagi tertidur balik.

So please, my 3 dear friends who read this blog, if I were to behave macam orang takde agama, tolong remind me. Your kindness is very much appreciated.

3 comments

Write comments
Omar Al-Attas
AUTHOR
8:36 PM delete

so far kau masih lagi muslimah/gadis melayu terakhir yg sejati! no worries..

p/s weyyyy disable la menatang tuh :((

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
10:31 AM delete

ok, sudah disable.

Reply
avatar
Omar Al-Attas
AUTHOR
3:43 PM delete

yeayyyyy!!! thanks!

Reply
avatar