Meat Maniac

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3 Comments A+ a-

"Ko katne? Jom dinner burger bakar kat tmpt @pizlimw ckp tu. Aku stuck dlm jem kt tun razak ni"


... came a tweet from Spermajalang yesterday evening, as if I just posted my location on his GPS. I was, too, stuck in a jam in KL Tower, heading towards Bukit Bintang. Obviously food comes first, so I cancelled my 7 o'clock appointment (which I was sure to NOT gonna make it, looking at the traffic) and agreed to food.


I'm kinda a sunset-sunrise-sky-clouds addict, so I just HAD to take pictures of the amazing sunset from the rest area beside Sungai Besi toll plaza. I could sit there forever & stare with a teardrop streaming down my face... but then came a Whatsapp message from him saying he's stomach is in need of an urgent attention, so we had to go back to his place first.

After powdering up, we were off to Sungai Ramal Food Junction. Ordered Satay Willy - I've heard good reviews about it & wanted to try. And very highly recommended grilled burger from Abang Burn.




I love the chicken satay from Willy, but not so much of the beef tho. The gravy is OK. I normally would slurp away the gravy or have a spoon just so I can have extra dip with the satay, but I do have a reputation to hold up to, ok. I can't show the public of how ugly I can get.

We waited a long while for our burgers to come. After about 20mins, I went to ask. Turned out our burgers were ready. It's just that they had our table number wrong. Oh well. Guess we had to munch the cold burger anyway. It was HUGE! Thickest meat I've ever had.



I was having trouble finishing it. Spermajalang managed to finish it in a cool & calm manner. Or maybe he was just covering his act in public, we never know. By the time I had my 3rd bite, I was full. Like, seriously full. I was numb from the full-ness, it's like there's no oxygen that went thru my head, I was dizzy, blurry & I can't think straight.

It was ugly. But, satisfying nonetheless. I'm definitely going back :)

3 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
7:09 PM delete

Oooh yeah! Beb pleaselah disable word verifivation ni.

Reply
avatar
spermajalang
AUTHOR
8:03 PM delete

ye betul!!!! satu setuju ngan pizli... hahahaa.

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
8:19 PM delete

Uiks.. sejak bila aku enable word verification tu? Haha. Nnt aku cuba carik mana nak off.

Reply
avatar