Monday, October 02, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

I Call It Love
Lionel Richie

I look at you, you look at me
(You can’t tell me you ain’t feelin’ butterflies)
It’s obvious there’s some chemistry
(I think know why it feels so right)
Girl, I wanted so long to know
Now you’re tellin’ me you gotta let me go
(Don’t tell me I have to start all over again)

Never thought this day would come
(This is somethin’ that I wanted in my life)
I realize that you’re the one
(Now you’re tellin’ me it’s time to say goodbye)
What’s inside of my heart it ain’t gonna change
So it shouldn’t be so easy to walk away
(You feel it, I feel it, let’s not pretend)

**
Maybe I don’t know what love is
Maybe I’m a fool
I just know what I’m feelin’
And it’s all because of you

Don’t tell me, I don’t know
I want the truth
‘Cause they call it, we call it
You call it, I call it love

It’s so clear for you to see
(Don’t let nobody tell you what to do)
Why they just can’t let us be happy, no
(I don’t wanna find somebody new)
If you know what’s really in your heart
Then don’t let ‘em tear us apart, no, no
(‘Cause you feel it, I feel it, don’t say we’re through)

**

We have a bond that’s unbreakable
And it’s not time to let it go
(We’re in love) At night and we know it’s real
We’re gonna let it show to the whole world
That I’m yours forever and you’re my girl

(You are my girl)
(You are my girl)You’re my girl
I don’t know

**
**

I call it love
I call it love