Tuesday, October 03, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

Don't you just love Walt Disney Animated Classics? Snow White & The 7 Dwarfs, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Pinocchio.... etc.

Bought Cinderella @ AEON Tebrau over the weekend, and watched it last night. I had fun singing along.

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
It'll do magic believe it or not
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagadoola means mechicka booleroo
But the thingmabob that does the job is
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagadoola menchicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Total bullocks, that movie... but I love it nonetheless. Yela, mana ada orang sayang tikus yg pest tu? Those mice are given clothes & food...and they & the birds sew Cinderella's dress to make it beautiful? Yeah, right! And a fairy godmother who turns a pumpkin into a carriage, rats into horses and animal into human? I don't think so. The Price falling in love with Cinderella only within a few hours? As odd as it may sound.. I kinda believe it can happen in real life. (Speaking out of personal experience.. Har har har)

Anyway, this Cinderella movie is a total fairy tale which can never happen in reality...but a girl can certainly dream of such. As what I always wish for... a charming price who sweeps me off my feet. (Read : A decent guy who saves me from working & gives me loads of money to spend every month)

- End of posting in the morning. Might just write again soon if the boredom gets out of control -