Tuesday, March 13, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear Blog,

I haven't been updating you properly. Please forgive me. I just don't feel like writing. There's nothing to write anyway. Well, maybe there are a few things I should tell you.. but I'm not sure whether I want others to know.

Anyway, I'm in the process of making a new baju kurung just for the purpose of going to my friends' weddings. I'm thinking brown-ish / gold-ish, totally simple and plain, but a better material la. But suddenly as I was typing, I kinda pictured myself in a black baju kurung. Maybe not baju kurung la. Can wear kebaya/kebarung what?! Although I'm so fat and figure-less..... Oh well, maybe it's not such a good idea afterall. I think I'll just stick to a simple black baju kurung. Suits me just fine.

Dalam masa sebulan lagi, my dear Blog, I'm turning 25. Still young, huh? Keh keh keh. What do you think I want this year? A huge condo in the heart of KL? A peice of cheese cake? Free trip to New Zealand (Apa? 2 juta??!!!)? At this very moment, all I want is to be at home sleeping comfortably bersama bucuk ku.

The Big Boss ni asyik ler masuk basuh tangan kat pantry. Macam dia slalu buat since IMU days la kan... tapi skang ni cam kelakar. Dia keluar dari main door kat depan sana where everybody can't see and then quietly dia masuk dari our back door. Eh, ni tak sampai seminit dia dah masuk lagi pantry. WTF?! Hahahahha.. lantak dia la. Janji tak kantoi big-time!

Oh, cerita punya cerita...tgk2 dah panjang dah posting kali ni. Member sorang belum online la plak. Boring sampai nak menangis dah ni.