Tuesday, May 08, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

When you have a good hair day, it makes your happy day happier.

That is how I feel today. Woke up at 6.30, laze in bed while watching the cartoon channel, wash the dishes, boil water, potong kuku, cuci rambut and keringkan, have a cup of coffee and finally off to work on a bright and shiny day. (So not me kan? Considering how I've been flooding this blog about how depressed and sad I am. But hahaha.) Semua aktiviti tu makes me whole again. Hahahahahahahhahahaha. I mean, I feel good ok. Because I my hair feels lighter. Hehehehehehe...

See? I'm giggling too much. I'm even surprising myself on how cheerful I am today. Hope it'll last, though.

Oh yea. This morning I made this mental note while driving : I hate men. Originally, it's longer... tapi tu la kesimpulannya. I know I've said it too many times already, but today's different. I actually don't feel mad while saying it. Thanks to the hair. Ahahahahaha... I love my hair! Walaupun berserabut cam orang-baru-bangun-tido-tegolek-katil-terus-gi-keje.