Wednesday, February 27, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear Blog,

You know sometimes in movies/dramas they always have this moment in life where you're "finding yourself" supposedly?

Well, I may have found some facts about myself. I think I've been in denial all these while, until recently lah kan..

1. I'm VERY emotional.
2. I'm not bright, but I'm WAY stupid-er than u can ever imagine.
3. Aku memilih. Selama nih org cakap kat aku, tapi aku cakap "tak". Lama aku merenung dan mempertikaikan diri aku dari setiap aspek masa nak conclude mende nih. And yes, I AM choosy.
4. I still freak out with the thought of having a steady relationship. Which leads to the fact that I'm far away from being ready to get married anytime soon. (Read = in another 5 years or so)
5. I don't give myself enuff credit to the extent that I hate myself and wish for this world to end very, very soon.

Ye Blog, I have problems with myself. But I'm trying my very best untuk kembali ke jalan yg benar. Untuk menghilangkan segala rasa duka lara confuse dan ape2 lagi yg tak baik.

InsyaAllah.........