Tuesday, February 05, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Friends @ Az's Wedding


Yes, another one got married. Az. My Convent friend. Congratulations to the bride and groom! Az berseri2 pada hari tu, of course! Nampak lain sangat.. memandangkan aku kenal dia dari sejak sekolah rendah lagi kan.

And yes, I wore the same outfit to Hanum's. I think I'm gonna wear that for every other weddings in the future. Like what I did with my baju kurung hitam a few years ago. Kehkehkeh..

Anyway, Lubnah's expecting her 3rd child already!!! Her first, Sofya, is 6 and her second, Faris, is 3.

Me & Faris.. ahaks~


Pelik tak budak kecik Faris ni nak kat aku? Siap peluk2, dia pulak yg tepuk2 aku kat belakang mcm org tua. Lama jugak aku dukung dia. Tapi the next day, tangan aku lenguh. Hahahaha.. Nampaknye blom ready lagik! Hahahaha..

Anyway, it was good to see everybody again. :)

* It's the Year of the Rat in the Chinese calendar. Yeay for Scabbers!!