Saturday, March 01, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey ya blog! I'm waiting for Abg Tebu, his wife and his friend to come and have dinner. Saja je nak drop by sini, menconteng2. I'll update later once the get-together is over. As for now, lemme let loose with OneRepublic dulu. Sebab ada tanda2 sakit di hati aku nih.

* Don't go there, dude... do NOT go there!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got back. Few minutes before 2am. Man! I haven't been lepak-ing malam2 for wayyy too long, I kinda miss it. Abg Tebu nampak berisi sikit, his wife looks a bit different (but then again, aku jarang jumpa dia..so aku tak igt sgt rupa dia. hahahah) and his friend.... banyak nye cakap!!! Tapi friendly la, so I had no problem la dengan dia. Selamba je orangnye. And..... I met Burn. He came down to join us. Dude! It was awkward. Errkkk...

Anyway, it was a good to lepak again.