Monday, January 12, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

I feel so ugly today. And it's just because of the new gold-color shoes I have on.

Baju kurung baru, fine. Tudung a bit off color, but still ok. Goes well with my kain. Shoes? OMG!!!! Why did I even buy these shoes? Urghhhh... this has to be because of that salesgirl yg lembab-nak-mati smalam tuh. Giler slow. She went 3 times to find my shoes, and it took her, like, an hour. She's an Indonesian. Maybe she didn't understand what I was saying?

"Ambilkan saya saiz 7 & 9. Apa2 warna pun boleh". They were out of 8.

She came with a brown-colored 9. And after I tested, it's too big and I said I wonder if I can fit in 7. And then she said, "saiz 7 ada, tapi warna hitam". I was like, WTF?!!!!!

I didn't want to have to wait another 15mintes for her to go find my shoes, when clearly I have requested for her to bring in those sizes in ANY color. So I took my first pick, which is this gold-colored shoes I'm wearing now.

It's so ugly. I can't wait for the color to fall off.

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
12:24 PM delete

kenapa tak pergi kedai lain cari yang bebetul sesuai..

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
2:30 PM delete

no time. carik kasut murah2 aje pun.. hehehe

Reply
avatar