Thursday, April 22, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

At first I wanted to watch love because of Colin Firth and Hugh Grant . Then I read the synopsis and I changed my mind. But yesterday, as I wondered lonely as a cloud (hehehehe...), I watched it, and fell in love with it.

~~~~~~~~

General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed - but I don't see that - seems to me that love is everywhere.

Igniting laughter, wreckening havoc, breaking hearts, daring commitments, forcing choices, catapulting spirits, forging inroads, creating risks - ecstatic, exciting, unexpected, unwelcome, inconvenient, inexplicable, inelegant, unequalled.

Love actually is all around

~~~~~~~~

It's a story of all sorts of people, with all sorts of life and work, and it all concluded with love, but of all sorts. Love in politics, Love is awkward, Love lasts a lifetime, Love at work, Love unspoken, Love American style, Love as a second language, Love is elementary and Love rocks on.

And at the end of the movie, it shows clips of people giving hugs and kisses to their loved ones at the airport. Touched my heart! I so love this movie!! Go watch it, people!! It's a good one! :)

Love Actually