Friday, April 23, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Last night was another boring night. And I watched another movie to make up for my boring life. Dirty Dancing:Havana Nights - great dancing moves, that Cuban guy is cute... but I wasn't able to finish the whole movie. Damn pirated CDs!!! Jump2 plak sampai hang pc aku. Chaittt!!! And in the end, I was left in the dark feeling depressed coz I may never know the ending until I buy another CD or watched it in the cinema. ~Kuar ke citer nih kat wayang ek??~

Oh well, finally I'm going back to my hometown this evening after more than a month stuck in KL. I've bought the ticket, but just now, while I was having my daily dose of Nescafe in the pantry, my workmate ajak balik dengan dia lak naik kereta. I told her ok if she'll wait for me to go back to Pudu and sell off my ticket, and she said sure. Tapi skang nih rasa cam malas lak nak berkejar2 ke Pudu and back again to Sri Petaling. Burn la tiket tuh... aku pun malas nak deal dengan brader tu. Tapi harap2 workmate aku tuh jadik balik kampung la ptg nih... kalau tak naik bas la aku... jalan la sorang2 ke Pudu... dok la dalam bas tu sorang2... Oh it's very depressing. Yup.

- This is the end of the first entry for the day by the most emotionally unstable rat in Hogwarts, scabbers. -