Wednesday, August 17, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

Cats are adorable. I love cats. I love The Powerpuff Girls too. They are very cute. I also like Harry Potter. He is very handsome. I wish to marry him when I am older.

During weekends, I like to spend my days watching cartoons. On TV3, NTV7, 8TV, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. Cartoons are fun! I cannot live a day without cartoon. That is why I collect The Powerpuff Girls' VCD (not haram one lah) so I can watch them in KL. I don't have ASTRO in KL. I watch ASTRO only when I go back to my Mummy's house.

I like CSI too. CSI:Las Vegas, CSI:Miami and CSI:New York. It is a story for old people but I like it. I want to be like Grissom one day. But he is a man. I am a girl. I will be like one of the girls in CSI one day.

I wish there is a DVD collection of CSI so I can buy them all. Like The Powerpuff Girls. But I only have 4 VCDs. I don't have enough money to buy all. I will ask Mummy to buy me the VCD in the future. I also have Powerpuff Girls' big pillow, tissue packs, 1 set of PPG cups in yellow, 1 cup with straw in pink, Blossom teddy bear with big head, fork and spoon, plate, pencil case and 1 set of PPG's stationery. I will buy more PPG pillows next month. But they are expensive. I think I will buy only one. I like Bubbles. She is very cute. And she likes candies and crayons, just like me!

I would like to celebrate my birthday at Secret Recipe because they have a PPG cake. I will many take pictures of the cake before I eat it. I know it is delicios because it is The Powerpuff Girls cake. Mmmmm... I Like!! *wink wink*