Thursday, November 09, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

When I go all quiet and reserved myself from the crowd, people always assume that I'm mad at them. They don't usually ask me directly, instead they'd ask the person closest to me or just simply make an assumption.

Well I'm sorry. I'm not a big fan of talking. But observing & writing, yes. I can talk non-stop, make silly jokes or whatever, but when there's too many people talking... I just shut myslef up and listen. I know it's a bad habit coz people may think I'm a snob, and when it comes to work... mesti akan kata aku ni taknak participate in discussions and what-nots. But I can't help it. I just can't open my mouth to say anything when all of'em are talking. All I'm capabale of is smile.

In addition to that, I tend to stay very quiet for the rest day. It's the way I am. But when someone tries to talk to me in private, of course lah aku layan. Kesian lak kang ada orang cakap sorang2. So that is what actually happened yesterday @ The Company's Open House. Plus it was my first day (if u know what I mean) and I got all emotional and stuff. I know my friends asked me to join in, but towards the end of the day... I'm just tired and hungry-but-can't-eat-until-I'm dizzy.

Thank you for those who cared, and I'm sorry I missed all the fun... but I'm fine. A-okay.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got back from lunch. The three rich & hot hoocie-mamas were on my left, talking. "Boyfriend I dah suruh tengok2 barang hantaran", "I tau satu kedai yg buat baju pengantin...cantik", "Kalau u beli kat tempat I, barangnye murah...u boleh suruh dia buatkan", "Dulu I sewa je semua...dengan dulang2 skali". And on my right were the two IT guys, also talking. "Ko tau dia main badminton kat mana?", "Haritu diaorg semua gi Melaka main futsal", "Eh, ko free weekend ni dtg rumah aku betulkan PC".

What do you expect me to say then? I don't do sports/tech stuff and I don't do boyfriends/getting engaged. And there I sat in the middle of the table, crying desperately for Sperm to finish his call and come to the table so I don't feel lost.

Yea, sometimes I'm more comfortable with friends yang betul2 aku baik dengan (faham2 aje la ayat aku). Esp waktu2 emosi seperti ini. Aku rasa bersalah jugak kat diaorg pasal aku sangat mendiamkan diri... tapi aku tatau nak masuk campur macam mana.

Akan tetapi sebelum lunch tadi aku masuk toilet dengan The Boss. She said her younger brother, who was taking picture yesterday, was the one who noticed that I was silent. Dan adik dia tau nama aku! Yes, he worked with IMU previously, but I didn't think he'd know... y'know. Hehehehe. And she said that the brother kata kalau orang kata aku ni adik The Boss, dia percaya. Aaawww..!! He noticed that too? Oh I'm so happy. Ekekekeke.

* Kalau yg berkata itu membaca blog aku ni, maka akan malu lah aku.