Labor Day in Pangkor

Monday, May 04, 2009 9 Comments A+ a-

I met the love of my life over the weekend. But first, lemme start from the beginning...

Last weekend saya tumpang Giat Mara family day @ Sunway Lagoon. Didn't get the chance to write about it. We didn't take many pictures, tapi bila dah kumpul dengan Dahlia, Farah & Rahmat... confirm lah best!! Hehe..

This weekend pula, saya tumpang Duta Marine's family day in Pangkor Island Beach Resort.



I can't remember the last time I had this much fun with strangers.. whom later become friends. News pasal gempa in Perak the day before we took off membuatkan saya sangat emosi. I didn't want to go, but I promised Omar. So I decided at last that, "kalau nak mati, tak mesti kat pulau...still mati gak kan?" and so I went. Kalau tak pergi, serious rugi! =D



The Resort has it's own boat, jetty and yea... a private beach. We were welcomed by Funky Groove singers at the lobby, with air sirap selasih dengan limau dicucuk tepi glass. Nice. I had a Garden View room - overlooking the garden, Pandy Panda kids club, tennis court and golf course; shared with 2 of Omar's friends, Mai & Ecah. Our room can fit 4 person, so I had one bed all to myself. 4 bantal. Giler best. Tv, ice box, bath tub, plenty of mirrors and hangars, and the one I love most - hair dryer.



There was also plenty of food! Malay, Western, Italian, soup, dessert... the minimum number of times I went up to the buffet table was 3 times. Max is about 5. Haha.. I am FAT! Nasi memang aku tak pandang la... free meat & salad lah katakan!



The first day, after lunch.. we had island tour on boat. 2 boats, one for those with family and one "boat orang bujang". It was nice to have wind blowing on your face, walaupun the sun was SO hot. We went to see fishing villages, huge rocks of different shapes, 5-star hotels and Teluk Nipah for snorkeling. We reached back the hotel at around 6pm.



Masuk bilik, salin baju and headed for the beach! Beach spells F.U.N, isn't it? Sampai saya terlupa nak inform and invite Omar along. Ahaks... At 6.30pm, the hotel will have feeding time for Hornbills yang banyak berkumpul di situ. So tourists were busy taking pictures. Not only were there hornills, but peacock pun ada! 1 male and about 2-3 females. After swimming dalam air masin, we were resting under the coconut tree while watching the sunset. Peacock pun ada, standing in front of us. I didn't bring my camera, so I just caputred the moment with my eyes. Hehe...

Malam time dinner, the lights went off! About 10 - 15 minutes lah, membuatkan jantung aku gugur tergolek2 masuk laut. I thought of the gempa and tsunami. Urgh. Gila scary. That night, our room aircond pulak mati. After maintenance betulkan, the whole hotel pulak blackout. Twice!! Imagine sleeping in a 4-star hotel without aircond. Marah, ok! But everything turned out fine about 1-2 hours later I guess. * I was sleeping, didn't keep track of the time. haha *



The next day, I had my favourite breakfast! Sausages, hash brown, baked beans and omelette. Dude! Bayangkan if kat sini u have to pay brapa ringgit for that... tapi sana for free! And unlimited!! I was in breakfast-heaven. After walking around the resort and taking pictures, we went out to Pangkor town for some shopping. Baru nak shop, Omar received a call that the bosses' mother kurang sihat. So they had to go home. Since it was a family business, most of the staff were gone by the time we arrived back at the hotel for lunch.



So Mas & I had our own beds, since Ecah is one of the family members jugak. We slept the afternoon off. Dah kenyang lah katakan... Then at 5.30pm, Omar gave a wake-up call. Beach time again, babes! This time around, ombak at the beach agak banyak dan besar. Sampai aku tenggelam. Best... kalau Mummy tau aku pi sampai dalam sket, sure kene marah. Dan kalau Mummy tau Omar main air tak pakai baju, mesti kene marah gak. Ekekeke...

Malam tu dinner as usual. No blackout. This is the time when I met My Love. At the dessert table.



Chocolate cake, bread pudding with chocolate sauce and strawberry pudding(?). Combine 'em all, and u'll have the best dessert u ever had in your entire life! I was dizzy with happiness. Haha.. Malam tu we hung out beside the pool, looking out at the beach, listening to the night breeze and ombak yang memukul pantai. Omar & Shazwan sibuk mengambil gambar while me & Mas had girly talk. Sedang bercerita, semut gigit pulak jari kaki. Ha, sekarang dah bengkak! =(



The next morning, we checked out early. Had my last favourite breakfast and caught the first boatride to shore. By 9am, we were on the road in Lumut, finding our way back to KL. Omar, Shazwan, Sham & yours truly. I had 3 guys all to myself. Kehkehkeh... Kami tersesat jalan, and on the way back sempat singgah Menara Condong in Teluk Intan to take pictures.



It was fun, of course. Thank you, Omar for inviting me. And a huge Thank You to Duta Marine for allowing me to tag along.

* BIG HUG for everybody! *

=)

9 comments

Write comments
fiore
AUTHOR
2:38 PM delete

bestnyaaaaaaaaaaa....rugi xdpt ikt ;((

Reply
avatar
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
3:14 PM delete

mana gambar kau pakai bikini?

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
3:21 PM delete

fiore : kata keje, tapi dating sampai manjung bleh plakkk =P

pizli : ade dalam camera. takkan nak upload kot? =D

Reply
avatar
spermajalang
AUTHOR
4:07 PM delete

hahahaha... aku pakai baju laa.. tapi transparent.. hahahaha

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
8:04 PM delete

hahaha.. kalau transparent tu macam baju Pangkor yg 4 rm20 tu.. ekekeke.. =P

Reply
avatar
kerol
AUTHOR
8:27 PM delete

wah seronok tiap2 minggu dapat menumpang trip org len..kalo ada kekosongan leh roger kawe..he he

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
7:12 AM delete

ahaha.. giler memalukan weii kalo jadi muke tumpang cam aku nih..

Reply
avatar
nazri
AUTHOR
12:45 PM delete

pangkor eh..
hmm..not bad..
snorkeling ada x?
aku tgh gile snorkeling neh..^ ^

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
2:32 AM delete

snorkeling ada... tp tak menarik aa ikan nye. yg ko pegi tu jauh lagi cantik ok! =D

Reply
avatar